Trade and Consumer Marketing Strategies; Market Research, Competitive Positioning, Marketing Planning, Advertising and Media (online in particular) – both for Businesses and Destinations.
Jack Delf is a tourism expert with more than 25 years of experience in sales and marketing, including eight years exclusively in tourism marketing, sustainable tourism, adventure travel, and strategic development.
Jack is a skilled trainer who has worked for government, donor agencies and SME’s in the tourism sector, focused primarily on emerging Eastern European tourist destinations and in new forms of tourism. Recent assignments have included consultancies for USAID, including on the USAID/Moldova, Council of Europe, United Nations, COSV, and the National Tourism Organization of Montenegro. Jack ded seminars on a variety of topics including marketing in tourism, nature-based and adventure tourism, sustainable tourism, and strategic business development, entrepreneurship in tourism, and tourism product design and delivery.
Native English, proficient Serbo-Croat and French.
- New and Emerging forms of Tourism, Adventure Travel, Sustainable Tourism.
- Tourism Product Design and Development, Product Delivery, Sales and Customer Service.
- Trade and Consumer Marketing Strategies; Market Research, Brand / Branding Strategy, Competitive Positioning, Marketing Planning, Advertising and Media (online in particular) – both for Businesses and Destinations.
- Entrepreneurship, Business strategy – particularly for start ups and SME’s. My main experience has been teaching these concepts in economies transitioning from centrally planned to free market (Eastern Europe).
- Outdoor corporate and academic experiential learning, teambuilding, motivational and business training.